RUNNING AFTER PREGNANCY AT-HOME GUIDE
Written in partnership with Pelvic Health Physio Chloe Cox, the Running After Pregnancy guide overs 3 in depth phases that will get you running, no matter how far along your postnatal journey you are.
The guide includes:
- 30 pages of programming and guidance by a Pelvic Health Physio & Post-Natal certified Personal Trainer
- Core, pelvic floor & full body exercises & strength work
- Insights and checklists from a Pelvic Health Physio
- Guidance from any stage – whether you gave birth 1 week or 1 year (or more) ago!
- Cardio programming including running in Phase 3 of the guide
- So many tips & helpful guidelines for your to safely start running after pregnancy